Current Work Opportunity
VP Sales & Marketing - Arqueiro Telecom
Job Title: - VP Sales & Marketing Company Job Code: COM-001
Division/Department - Commercial
Reports to: CEO/President
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions for the commercial push of intelligent Last Mile MW solutions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals. Create a small and dynamic “Customer Account” team of managers
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology relative to transmission link capacities, speeds and technologies.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers such as operators, ISPs and SMEs for new products and high-speed radio services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans, which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project and product development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results and present quarterly to the to the President and/or Board of Directors
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations with clients such as operators, towercos and SMEs. This should also include the regulatory authorities such as Anatel.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts with an eventual your sales team.
- Participate in and lead the development of new project proposals. Set-up monthly reviews of these leads and measure the conversion to real sales. Responsible for the invitation of other areas such as engineering to verify if leads are technically possible and feasible.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials. Talk, filter, negotiate and hire the correct company to deliver the above.
- Represent the company at important events such as shows or sports fixtures and various or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors. If there is the necessity of “Happy Hours” or “working day trip” then you will organize and lead.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations, which will be done with the full participation of other departments such as engineering and operations.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop three year and five year business plans for the company.
- Stay abreast of new technologies based on actual customer demands and market trends.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees. Both internal and external, such as forums and think-tanks.
Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Marketing and/or Electrical Electronic Engineering and 10 to 15 years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position within a telecommunications or IT environment.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule plus extensive travel within Brazil and possible to the USA twice a year.
Portugues native tongue, fluent in English both written and verbal with Spanish being an advantage.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.